Our main services are:
- General surgery – hernias – abdominal, umbilical, inguinal, femoral.
- Minor colorectal – haemorrhoids, anal fissure, fistulae.
- Ingrown toenails.
- Pilonidal disease.
- Minor plastic surgery procedures – skin lesions, lumps and bumps, duputrens, carpal tunnel.
- Gynaecology – tubal ligations, incontinence, labioplasty.
- Cataract surgery and minor eye/eyelid surgery.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
Please note that at the present time we are not offering bariatric or varicose vein surgery.
Waiting times depend on the availability of surgeons, but will usually be less than 3 months. Provided your patient meets the ARCH referral and eligibility criteria, we will endeavour to offer them free treatment at one of the ARCH–affiliated facilities.
For any further details please contact us.