Our main services are listed below
- General surgery – hernias – abdominal, umbilical, inguinal, femoral.
- Minor colorectal – haemorrhoids, anal fissure, fistulae.
- Ingrown toenails.
- Pilonidal disease.
- Minor plastic surgery procedures – skin lesions, lumps and bumps, duputrens, carpal tunnel.
- Gynaecology – tubal ligations, incontinence, labioplasty.
- Orthopaedic surgery – limited number of procedures dependent on the availability of surgeons.
- Refer ophthamology.
Please note that at the present time we are not offering bariatric or varicose vein surgery. (This may change in the future).
Waiting times depend on the availability of surgeons, but will usually be less than 3 months. Provided your patient meets the ARCH referral and eligibility criteria, we will endeavour to offer them free treatment at one of the ARCH–affiliated facilities.
For any further details please contact us.